Friday, November 15, 2013

A Slow Recovery...

Well, I know it's been awhile since my last post - but unfortunately, it couldn't be helped.  I had a negative reaction to a fairly new medication I was taking, and went into anaphylactic shock.  Not a pleasant thing to happen, and with minor complications, it's been a slow recovery and I honestly haven't wanted to do anything at all except get well again.

I'm grateful I've gotten through the past few weeks and am beginning to feel like a human again.  So, in no time at all, I should be able to be back up to speed.  Thanks for bearing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Battered and Buried (An All-Day Breakfast Cafe Mystery Book 7)

Author:     Lena Gregory Genre:      Mystery Paperback; Digital Book ISBN #:     9781960511584 Beyond the Page Publishing 188 Pages $14.99; ...